- Plenary Speeches: 40 min. (including presentation and discussion)
- Keynote Speeches: 30 min. (including presentation and discussion)
- Invited Speeches: 20 min. (17 min presentation and 3 min discussion)
- Oral talks: 15 min (12min presentation and 3 min discussion)
All oral session rooms are equipped with a projector, a laptop computer, and a screen.
We recommend all presenters bring their presentation files via USB and use a laptop computer.
- All poster presenters are recommended to stand by their posters during the designated time slots.
- Display area is approximately A0 size (A0 size is W 84.4cm x H 118.9cm).
- All poster presenters should put and remove their poster on time for each session.
* Posters not displayed during the designated presentation time will be excluded from the judging process.
* Any posters that remain unremoved until the Removal time will be disposed of.
- We will provide poster stands and tapes. A sign designating your poster number will be provided on the board.
- The boards will be arranged in the order that the poster presentations are listed in the final program(to be updated).
Poster presentation will be operated as per the schedule below.
|Schedule of the Poster Session|
|Set up||27 Nov. 2023. 09:00 ~ 18:00|
|Displaying||28 Nov. 2023. 09:00 ~16:10|
|Presentatioin & Judging||28 Nov. 2023. 16:10 ~ 17:50 (1h 50m) *Adjusted!|
|Removal||29 Nov. 2023. ~ 17:50|
※ Final presentation type (oral/poster) and time has been provided on the Notice after the review by the committee of APMA 2023.