Call for papers
|Abstract Submission Deadline|
|Early Registration Due||30 October, 2023|
- Powder fabrication
- Shape Forming
- Powder Injection Molding
- Energy Powder Materials
- Computational Material Science
- AI Design
- Characterization and Modeling
- Additive Manufacturing of Metals
- Recycling of Powder Materials
- PM Production Management
- High Temperature
- Tool & Cemented Carbide
- Nano Ceramics Powder Materials
- Other Powder Process and Material Related
- APMA Board Meeting
- Opening Ceremony
- End User Plenary Lecture (automobiles & electronics)
- Forum on PM Activity in Asia (Member’s countries)
- Advanced Technical Programs (Oral sessions & Poster session)
The committee of APMA2023 cordially invites all individuals who are interested to submit abstracts for consideration of an oral/poster presentation. The presentations will be grouped according to the conference scope listed on the top above. If you are interested in an oral/poster presentation, please submit an abstract no later than
31 August, 2023 15 September, 2023 25 September, 2023 Abstracts can be submitted online only through the conference website (www.apma2023.org).
It is planned that only completed research papers and technical reviews that submitted manuscripts to APMA 2023 by the specific deadline after the conference held and paid for the registration, will be published in the Journal of Korean Powder Metallurgy & Materials Institute (KPMI).
- Abstracts less than 1 page long should be submitted to the APMA 2023 submission site(Link below)
31 August, 2023 15 September, 202325 September, 2023. This is the only way for submitting your abstracts.
Please do not submit your paper via email.
- All the papers paid the registration fee for the APMA 2023 by the registration due and accepted for presentation at APMA 2023 meeting will have their abstract printed in the conference booklet.
- A new account should be registered before paper submission, and the payment would be down after the paper accepted.
- On the APMA 2023 conference registration system, each account is allowed to register for a maximum of 2 presentations with one paid registration. If you require more than 2 presentations, please create additional accounts on the website and proceed with paid registration for each additional presentation separately.