(Until 30 Oct. 2023)
(27-30 Nov. 2023)
|Regular||Domestic||KRW 500,000||KRW 600,000|
|Overseas||USD 400||USD 500|
|Student||Domestic||KRW 250,000||KRW 300,000|
|Overseas||USD 200||USD 250|
※ The 2023 KPMI Fall Conference which will be held from November 30 to December 1st, 2023 at HICO, Gyeongju, Korea will be operated separately from APMA 2023. Registration for each conference is mandatory in case wish to participate in both conferences.
- Regular: All authors, co-authors, participants from industry, private and governmental research and development laboratories, independent consultants and technical managers, etc.
- Student: All graduate or undergraduate university students who are authors, co-authors, or participants.
|Registration Fee Includes:
* Fee for Historical Tour and Cultural Tour is not free but for Technical Tour is free.
※ If the registration fee is not paid by early registration deadline, the abstracts will not be included in the APMA 2023 conference book.
※ On the APMA 2023 conference registration system, each account is allowed to register for a maximum of 2 presentations with one paid registration. If you require more than 2 presentations, please create additional accounts on the website and proceed with paid registration for each additional presentation separately.
※ If you require further information, please get in touch with the conference secretariat.
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, and Union Pay cards are accepted.
1) This payment method is provided by Eximbay and is billed as www.eximbay.com.
2) Note: Please note that the billing descriptor will be listed as EXIMBAY.COM.
- Confirmation of Registration will be sent to you via E-mail within three weeks upon making the appropriate payment.
- Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the full payment is received.
- After you complete your payment, you can download your receipt at MY PAGE
- Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat by e-mail.
- All refunds will be made within 4 weeks of the APMA 2023 for administrative reasons.
- If you ask the secretariat regarding cancellation until 30 October 2023, 100% of the fee shall be refunded.
- The registration fee is refundable after deduction of the necessary expenses that have already been incurred.
- Cancellation from 31 October, 2023, is not refundable. The cancellation dates are based on Korean Standard Time GMT+9.
- On-site registration is available at the On-site Registration desk during the conference (27-30 November, 2023).
Credit Card : VISA, MASTER and JCB is all acceptable.
Cash : USD or KRW is acceptable.
The Secretariat of APMA 2023
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org / Contact : +82-42-489-7070